Saturday, March 17, 2007

More ramblings

I need to go to the Heights today, to be specific Penzeys Spices. The hubby went yesterday to get spices for the pork sasuage he and his brother are making and all I could think of that I needed was paprika. I was wrong. So wrong.

The boy is ill today, he has been throwing up. Yuck. I had thought I would have taken him with me. He doesn't like the spice store, but there are others stores around that he would like. Oh well.

I do not need any more almond extract!!!! Two times I thought I was buying vanilla extract and when getting home found out that it was almond!

I have cinnamon located in 5 places in my kitchen, you can never have too much cinnamon.

If I don't make a list of what I need before leaving this house, I will over buy. Oh what the hell.

I have a feeling that I will be buying some orange extract. Yes, I think I will.

Nutmeg is on the list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home