Friday, March 16, 2007

Ramblings

I hate the smell of fresh mulch, it makes me want to puke.

Which scent do you like better - tangerine or lemon? I can't decide.

Work that my car needs:
oil change
front end alignment
new air compressor
(1) hub cap
new heater core
*oh joy*

I'm not enjoying the book that I'm currently reading to much, but I'm still going to read it.

I get zoo news emailed to me by the Smithsonian National Zoological Park . They have live webcams where you can see what the animals are up to. Right now I'm watching the Golden Lion Tamarin webcam under small mammals, they are all running and jumping around. So cute.

There is nothing planned this weekend and I like that.

I should call my mother when she's watching her college basketball games and jibber at her so she can't enjoy them, but then she would probably hang up on me anyway.

My Aunt (my father's sister) is having breast cancer surgery today, we all know she will be fine. Early detection and all, ya see.

I spent 90 dollars on lotions and body stuff today and I don't care cause I'm worth it (not to sound like that damn commercial).

I still haven't figured out what I want to do when I grow up.

The hubby brought home more furniture last night - a huge chopping block island thingy that his father had made for his mother when she was alive.

This morning my Cake Bible cookbook was sitting on that island. Is someone trying to tell me something? Does the boy want me to bake him a cake and if so which one?

I like baking and making sweets, I don't really eat them.

The store where I bought the lotions and stuff from was playing Cowboy Mouth on their overhead music system. I saw them play once at the Verizon Wireless.

Growing up my sister was the cook and I was the baker. She still doesn't know how to bake and calls me for advise.

Yesterday was the last cigarette ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home