Monday, February 27, 2006

Sniffles

Everybody at work seems to have the sniffles or some stage of a cold. I don't and I don't want to get it. They also hired a new guy that sits two cubes away and he should really get on some type of medication, it's obvious that he is an allergy sufferer. He can't breath via his nose at all, so he is a mouth breather because of it. Instead of blowing his nose, I hear constant sniffling all day long. I asked him once about taking medicine for his nose and he stated he tried it once, but when he stopped taking the medicine his nose problems came back. Well, DUH! Of course it will. I take 5 medicines daily for my asthma and allergies, but then you can die from an asthma attack and I never heard of anyone dying from the sniffles. The noise is annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home